- 1 Account
- 2 Game
- 2.1 How to reduce lags? / Why does the game take so long to load?
- 2.2 How to enable cookies?
- 2.3 I heard that other players are experiencing new content in the game, however, I don't see that content. How is that possible?
- 2.4 My stickman sometimes gets stuck on the ground, wall, box, or a ramp. Why is that?
- 2.5 Why do I need to know the rules of the game?
What to do if I forgot my nickname and email address?
Unfortunately, there is nothing the Administration can do if you forgot both your nickname and email address. However if you only forgot your nickname but remember the email address, then directly contact a member of the Administration, or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to change my nickname?
Currently you are not able to change your nickname by yourself, however in the future it would be possible.
I want to protect my account against scammers and hackers. How can I achieve that?
Follow these steps:
- Never give your password to anyone!
Even to a friend. Account sharing is also forbidden by the Game Rules.
- Never click on malicious links!
Malicious links tend to be short and contain strange character strings, such as "%", with lots of numbers as well. You can always check the link using a link scanner (i.e. URLVoid). Having a trusted anti-malware software is recommended for blocking threats and staying safe.
The Administration never gives coins and diamonds to anyone for no reason, nor makes offers to become a Staff Member of the game.
How to reduce lags? / Why does the game take so long to load?
For some players, lags occur from time to time. You can try some of the following solutions:
- Reduce switching between tabs when entering a battle or already playing in it. This affects your connection to the server.
- Refresh the page using CTRL+F5.
- Change your Graphics settings to "Low quality presets". You could change the resolution as well.
- Check the speed of your internet connection (Recommended site: SpeedTest). Your internet connection might be slow.
- Clean your browser cache.
- Change your browser.
- Go to chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Enable "Allow sites to save and read cookie data"
- Disable "Block third-party cookies"
I heard that other players are experiencing new content in the game, however, I don't see that content. How is that possible?
You haven't updated your game. To update the game to its latest version hold CTRL+F5 which will reload the currently open page and override the locally cached version. If this doesn't work then clear your whole browser's cache.
My stickman sometimes gets stuck on the ground, wall, box, or a ramp. Why is that?
Your stickman can get stuck sometimes due to the game's physics mechanism. It is NOT a bug! Change your equipment or wait for an enemy player to kill you to end this inconvenience.
Why do I need to know the rules of the game?
To maintain order and to make chatting and the gaming experience of players more pleasant, the Administration wants you to abide by the Game Rules.